Dell printers come in both wired and wireless models. This company printers are considered by professionals as well as household due to their good printing quality and compact size & shape. Many a time’s users face difficulties in connecting their Dell printer with the wireless router, if you are also among them, then you must go through this blog to get the solution. You can also contact Dell Helpline Number For Printer that stays accessible 24 hours of the day.
Wireless Setup of Dell printer
- Connect the printer & computer to the wireless network
- Insert the software CD that came along with your Dell printer
- If you don’t have the CD then you can download the printer driver from the official website of Dell
- Follow the instructions after accepting the terms of the license agreement
- Connect a USB cable between your printer and computer
- Go as per the prompts asks and complete the installation
- Configure the printer and align your cartridges
- Go the computer, choose control panel by clicking on the start button
- Select Devices and printers then add a printer
- Select the option that says ‘add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- You will see a list of network, select your printer from the list
- Finish the setup by following instructions
The above steps will surely work for the setup if you follow them in the same order as they are given. The below-mentioned points will help you in adding your printer through the wireless network.