Are you facing any troubles any issue while connecting internet in your Mac? Is it that you don’t know how to do the settings? Are you using Mac for the first time? Don’t need to worry! Because you are at the right place to find the solution to the problems you are confronting. Every Apple product is it a mobile phone or the laptop works on MacOS which is an operating system that powers every Mac. It lets you do things that you can not do with other computers. At times, it becomes difficult for the beginners to do some settings on their Mac and for that, you can directly connect with apple customer care toll-free number any time of the day.
When your web browser and other applications on your Mac starts complaining about not having a connection, then you might need to work on it. By following the undermentioned points you can do the troubleshooting yourself.
Solution: Fixing internet connection in Mac
- Try visiting any other website – to make sure, the issue is not confined to just one website, try visiting any another.
- Use network diagnostic – take help from OS to debug your internet connection problem to get rid of certain network problems.
- Check wifi settings – if your Mac gets connected to the internet via wifi then check the menu and make sure you are well connected
- Try different device – if you have access to another computer or mobile phone that is using the same internet connection, check to see if you can connect it to another device
- Reset your router – try turning off and on the router, you are using, that might be causing some issue while establishing a connection.
- Ensure DNS settings are done – if the DNS server your Mac uses is offline, slow or faulty then you may be unable to connect to any site due to that.
Even after following the above-mentioned troubleshooting guide, you did not find any success, then try taking help from Mac support number where you will be provided with an everlasting solution by the expert technicians.